Freitag, 9. Januar 2015

Instagram

Today´s post is half sporty half lazy. It is about Instagram
I joined this network in April 2014 as @laurasusi1408
Why did I choose this name? Well, I took the same name  as my blog so it is much more easy for you to remind yourself of my name
First I felt a bit weird about such an account because I didn´t know what shoul I post? Food? Selfies? Random stuff? and all these hashtags OMG everybody used so many hashtags an I was like: What should I tag? But I got on well quite quickly. I was looking for nice accounts and nice persons with a lot of yummi ideas for healthy cooking and lifestyle stuff like: Fitness or any sporty things. And I found some great accounts. Which I ll present you later in this post.
If you wanna have many followers on instagram you have to invest time because followers don´t come easy it is all about liking and commenting and having a great account. BUT I can tell you when you once started with instagram you gonna check out all these new inspiring posts of you followers / abonnents regularly. Eh like every hour *hihi* 
I am always looking for some new motivation (but I am person that is quite quickly motivated to hit the gym)

I made a top 9 of my favorite accounts
 From left to right.

1. lifting_fairy 
is a NAC bikini athlete, she is just amazing! She got such a fighting spirit!
2. eckersamantha 
always cooks delivious food so hurry up I swear you will find some new cooking inspiration
3. cariiin.a 
is a passionated runner and clean eater, she is always on track!
4. kerrkaleandcacao 
a british beauty who shares yummi food and great looks with us
5. kathyonherway 
is a food lover too, she loves doing mugcakes so if you got a microwave try one of her mugcakes recipes
6. reneenicole_fit 
is an amazing bikini competitor I am dreaming of looking like her! 
7. anniskk 
posts colorful and delicious meals and I just love her vintage pics
8. flouwelsch 
 is a great basketball player and fitness freak
9. clairshess 
is doing great, she hits the gym everyday and is on her way looking hot as hell. She stays focused and I am happy to see her progress!