Samstag, 21. Februar 2015

Brooks running shoes

Hey fitfam
I hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as I do. Todays post is about my new running shoes. YEAH!
Yesterday I was on the road for new running shoes and as I always bought my shoes at the Freelanders shop in a shopping mall called Belle Etoile I went there to do my shopping. Arrived at the shop I was looking what kind of outdoor running shoes they have. Oasics, Nike, Mizuno and Brooks. The customer was very friendly and helped me to find the perfect pair of shoes for my feet. I wanted a pair which I can use in the woods and for asphalt runs as I already have my fitness Nikes.
I tried on 3 pairs. 
1st Nike and I didn´t like them at all, it felt kind of weird like I was wearing brick on my feet. Haha Conclusion: NO. 
2nd Oasics , they squeezed my feet way to much. 
3rd was a brand called Brooks I´ve never heard of.
They are not cheap but as I wanted something that holds and supported my feet I decided that I ll chose Brooks running shoes. They feel so comfy! Check out their page and click here!!!

And here they are



This morning I decided to go for a run and try my new babies.
It was really cold and it started to rain and it was snowing a little while I was running but I continued. I made a 5km but it wasn´t my best run at all. But hey I felt good after the workout and I didn´t give up.
I love my new brook shoes. They are very comfy and the gel attenuations are great! My feet didn´t sweat at all the even felt like there enters fresh air. .I ll use them for the ING Marathon in May. I really have to train harder but I know that once I am all in I can´t stop. The new shoes give me new motivation! And as you know I love pink so the new brooks fit perfectly to my other fitness stuff. They are the most expensive running shoes I ever bought! 160euros but when you have a membercard of the Freelanders shop you get 6% so they cost 150,40euros.

So I can really recommend you brooks running shoes. Here you get some informations.