Donnerstag, 12. November 2015

Apple roses

Hey followers,
well my week is almost over and I am happy when my weekend starts tomorrow.
This morning I had nothing for breakfast so I created something yummi.

I saw so many reciepes how to do these apple roses but I didn´t try to do some. So today was THE day and as I wanted to keep it almost clean and simple I only needed 4 ingredients. They are very easy to do and a perfect as a little snack when you have guets or as a dessert with some ice cream.

What you need for about 12 roses:
  • 1 apple
  • 1 roll puff pastry ( I took a vegetarian)
  • 1 pot applesauce ( or you can do some yourself just click here to get my reciepe)
  • cinnamon
  • 12 muffin forms


How to do:
  1. Cut your puff pastry into 2-3 cm wide long stripes
  2. Mix your apple sauce with some cinnamon
  3. Put some apple sauce on your stripes
  4. Wash and cut your apple into very thin slicess 
  5. Put them on your pastry, add some cinnamon if you like and ond roll together
  6. Heat your oven to 200 degrees
  7. Put your roses in muffin cups and bake them for 10-15 minuts
& enjoy! I prefered eating them while they are hot and for some sweetness add some powder sugar :)

TIPP: I splitted the pieces  and put them with the tip pointing upwards