Dienstag, 17. November 2015

Boyfriend Advent calendar


Only 37 days until Christmas and I am already freaking out,
after summer, Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Even if I don´t like snow (well only when I don´t need to go to school or work) I always wish for a white Christmas. Ahhh got already some christmas songs in my head.

But before we can enjoy Christmas with the family there is always the presents rush. I always feel like I m in the Hunger Games. Everybody wants the perfect present for their loves. First question we always ask: What do you want for christmas?? & they never know...yeah!

Fortunately my boyfriend isn´t such a person. He ALWAYS knows what he wants for Christmas it is his favorite time of the year. He knows at least 1 present or 2? or 3? or perhaps 100? :D haha just kidding.

This year I decided to do a little advent calendar for him with some small and some big gifts.

He doesn´t like trashy stuff so I kept the wrapping design quite simple.

All I needed:

  • 24 brown sachets
  • 24 numbered stars (red and green)
  • 1 plott of cord
  • 1 plott of red feltcord
  • 4 reindeer clips (for special days end gifts)
  • 1 roll brown wrapping paper

In every sachet I put a present and for bigger ones I needed some brown wrapping paper. On every sachet is a star with the date. With the cord I made a traditional present loop.
For 4 special days I clipped a reindeer clip on the present

The special days are.
  • 6 December- St. Nicolas
  • 10 December- 4 years anniversary 
  • 16 December- Relase of Star Wars 7
  • 24 December - Christmas


But what did I buy for my love?
I don´t know exactly which present I wrapped for which day ( haha oops) but here is a list what I bought:

Oreo cookies
Lindt chocolate 
Guylian pralines
cupcake
Kinder chocolate
Nuts (jep he asked me for nuts (;
Adidas showergel
2 books- A come association tome 1 & 2
1 potion book (you can get it here)
Headphones
3 t-shirts
boxer shorts
marvel sweatpants
a men bracelet
a pictrureframe with a photo from ou summer trip
a star wars christmas ball with some chocolate and money
money for a playstation game
a parlor game
some sweet messages and vouchers

Perhaps you got some ideas for your own boyfriend :)